Upload tool schema mapping
- Name of the dataset
- dc:title, rdfs:label
- Location of the dataset
- Data set webpage
- Source organisation
- URL to the description of the data
- Keywords describing the data
- holygoat tags?
- Date the data was published?
Here is an example of the kind of boilerplate it is useful to include in all RDF documents.
<rdf:Description rdf:about="http://data.linkedgov.org/data/xxxxxxxx"> <dcterms:title>Example Organisation Kitten Inventory</dcterms:title> <oo:corrections rdf:resource="xxxxxxx" /> <dct:license rdf:resource="http://reference.data.gov.uk/id/open-government-licence" /> <dct:accrualPeriodicity>????</dct:accrualPeriodicity> <dct:publisher> </dct:publisher> <dct:created>2011-11-24</dct:created> <dcterms:modified>2011-11-24</dcterms:modified> <dct:source rdf:resource="http://www.hmrc.gov.uk/xxxxx"/> </rdf:Description>
- dct:license = the license the data is licensed under
- dct:created = the data the orginal data was created
- dcterms:modified = the last time any value was changed in the data set by linkedgov
- dct:source = relates the dataset back to its source